A few weeks ago some of us at the studio collaborated on a "alphabet" project. The task was to come up with a design revolving around the letter that was assigned to us. This was my contribution.
there are several instances of the letter, can you find all of them?
here is a little bit of the work in progress:
included in "i":
- isosceles triangles- infinity signs
- icon (vancouver canucks logo)
- impaired vision (glasses)
- identical inflatable iguanas
- 9 balloons (inflatable) - "i" being the ninth letter of the alphabet
- infant inhaling indigo Italian ice cream
- ice hockey jersey
- hand pose is sign language (ASL) for the letter "i"
- "x-men" cyclops action figure (R&H ("x-men: first class")) > cyclops > one eye > "i" (yeah, its a stretch)
- idle hand pose
"there is no "i" in team", so I made it a team. :)